These terms govern use of IPster.io website and related apps. Hereby referred as IPster. To use IPster, you must agree to these terms with Markets Combined Pty Ltd, the company that runs IPster.
Your Permission to Use IPster
Subject to these terms, the company gives you permission to use IPster. Everyone needs to agree to these terms to use IPster.
Conditions for Use IPster
- You must be at least thirteen years old.
- You may no longer use IPster if the company contacts you directly to say that you may not.
- You must use IPster in accordance with Acceptable Use and Content Standards.
- You may not break the law using IPster.
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on IPster without their specific permission.
- You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade on IPster.
- You may not send advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through IPster, or use IPster to gather addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
- You may not automate access to IPster.
- You may not use IPster to send e-mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or group mail aliases.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by the company.
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of IPster.
- You may not strain infrastructure of IPster with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying IPster.
- You may not impersonate others through IPster.
- You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
- You may not submit content to IPster that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to IPster that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.
- You may not submit content to IPster containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not submit content to IPster as a mere placeholder, to hold a particular address, user name, or other unique identifier.
- You may not use IPster to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.
The company may investigate and prosecute violations of these terms to the fullest legal extent. The company may notify and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violations of the law and these terms.
The company reserves the right to change, redact, and delete content on IPster for any reason. If you believe someone has submitted content to IPster in violation of these terms, please contact us immediately.
You must create and log into an account to use IPster apps.
To create an account, you must provide some information about yourself. If you create an account, you agree to provide, at a minimum, a valid e-mail address. You may close your account at any time by using 'Delete account' feature after logging in to any IPster app.
You agree to be responsible for all action taken using your account, whether authorized by you or not, until you either close your account or notify the company that your account has been compromised. You agree to notify the company immediately if you suspect your account has been compromised. You agree to select a secure password for your account, and keep it secret.
The company may restrict, suspend, or close your account on IPster according to its policy for handling copyright-related takedown requests, or if the company reasonably believes that you’ve broken any rule in these terms.
Nothing in these terms gives the company any ownership rights in intellectual property that you share on IPster, such as your account information, notifications, messages, or other content you submit to IPster. Nothing in these terms gives you any ownership rights in the company’s intellectual property, either.
Between you and the company, you remain solely responsible for content you submit to IPster. You agree not to wrongly imply that content you submit to IPster is sponsored or approved by the company. These terms do not obligate the company to store, maintain, or provide copies of content you submit, and to change it, according to these terms.
Content you submit to IPster belongs to you, and you decide what permission to give others for it. But at a minimum, you license the company to provide content that you submit to IPster to other users of IPster. That special license allows the company to copy, publish, and analyze content you submit to IPster.
When content you submit is removed from IPster, whether by you or by the company, the company’s special license ends when the last copy disappears from the company’s backups, caches, and other systems..
Others who receive content you submit to IPster may violate the terms on which you license your content. You agree that the company will not be liable to you for those violations or their consequences.
You agree to indemnify the company from legal claims by others related to your breach of these terms, or breach of these terms by others using your account on IPster. Both you and the company agree to notify the other side of any legal claims for which you might have to indemnify the company as soon as possible. If the company fails to notify you of a legal claim promptly, you won’t have to indemnify the company for damages that you could have defended against or mitigated with prompt notice. You agree to allow the company to control investigation, defense, and settlement of legal claims for which you would have to indemnify the company, and to cooperate with those efforts. The company agrees not to agree to any settlement that admits fault for you or imposes obligations on you without your prior agreement.
You accept all risk of using IPster and content on IPster. As far as the law allows, the company and its suppliers provide IPster as is, without any warranty whatsoever.
IPster may hyperlink to and integrate with services run by others. The company does not make any warranty about services run by others, or content they may provide. Use of services run by others may be governed by other terms between you and the one running service.
Limits on Liability
Neither the company nor its suppliers will be liable to you for breach-of-contract damages their personnel could not have reasonably foreseen when you agreed to these terms.
As far as the law allows, the total liability to you for claims of any kind that are related to IPster or content on IPster will be limited to $2.
Either you or the company may end the agreement written out in these terms at any time. When our agreement ends, your permission to use IPster also ends.
If a provision of these terms is unenforceable as written, but could be changed to make it enforceable, that provision should be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. Otherwise, that provision should be removed.
You may not assign your agreement with the company. The company may assign your agreement to any affiliate of the company, any other company that obtains control of the company, or any other company that buys assets of the company related to IPster. Any attempted assignment against these terms has no legal effect.
Neither the exercise of any right under this Agreement, nor waiver of any breach of this Agreement, waives any other breach of this Agreement.
These terms embody all the terms of agreement between you and the company about use of IPster. These terms entirely replace any other agreements about your use of IPster, written or not.
You may notify the company under these terms, and send questions to the company, at email@example.com
The company may notify you under these terms using the e-mail address you provide for your account on IPster